Advanced Object-Oriented Design
with Design Patterns Course
Design patterns are standard solutions to common software design problems. Instead of focusing on how individual components work, design patterns are a systematic approach that focus and describe abstract systems of interaction between classes, objects, and communication flow.
This three-day course explores advanced principles of object-oriented design by studying key software design patterns. The patterns are drawn from a variety of sources and illustrated through examples and case studies. Examples are presented in either Java, C++ or C#. You will also have an opportunity to apply these patterns through a series of hands-on exercises.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Have a deeper knowledge of the principles of object-oriented design
- Understand the design patterns that are common in software applications
- Understand how these patterns related to object-oriented design
- Familiar with an object-oriented programming language such as Java, C# or C++
- Principles of Object-Oriented Design Course
- Price includes course notes and workbooks
Registration and Start Dates
To request an onsite or private course or for more information about registration and start dates,
call 1-847-249-4209 or click here to email